Totalul afișărilor de pagină

duminică, 21 noiembrie 2010

A burst of hate.

My mind is fucked up like a maze
My body's burning like a blaze
I feel it shaking , feel it fade 
Inside my veins , inside my brains
It's starting to incinerate 
My body right before your face
I'm gonna die , not be okay
I'm gonna lose it , it's to late 
It's all around , it's point blank range 
Now just fuck off ,prepare for RAGEE !


Mindfucking , so ironic , I am dead
Don't think it's funny 
You may not be exactly me
Because I'm dead and you are free !


Before the beast I stand alone
Chained inside my hollow soul
Where nothing stands , where nothing breathes
From where the beast will now escape
And harm the people that I hate
And make them suffer , make them pay
That's my resolve , that's my escape !


Mindfucking , so ironic , I'm not dead
Don't think it's funny 
You may not be exactly me
But now I'm living and you're bleeding !


Bruised and cut and filled with hate
Before my eyes you stand afraid
Escape's not coming now for you
You're gonna die I promise you 
And as my sword of vengeance cuts
It's time to make you feel and see
The suffering that once was me .


Mindfucking , so ironic , Now I'm alive
I think it's funny
That once ago there was a me
That now is you and now Im free .

Niciun comentariu: