Totalul afișărilor de pagină

miercuri, 24 aprilie 2013

Crimson moon



As the moon shines bright in the young night I find myself standing and starring at it reminding me of you , so distant yet so fascinating . You consume my every thought and I am powerless to resist your will , powerless to do anything against it , but at the same time I embrace it , feeling so good to entrust myself totally to you, knowing that despite no matter what things will be fine . My boiling blood has your name on it , you’re running through me, giving strength, keeping me standing when I should be down , never giving in , always looking forward to anyhing and helping me shatter the boundries of this human, limited body. It’s a rare thing that I will cherish it with my entire being and soul and swear to preserve,  this is my vow to you my crimson moon.

Niciun comentariu: