Totalul afișărilor de pagină

marți, 9 octombrie 2012

Rememberance


As much as I don’t like admitting , I still remember that night when we came back on the train . I was sleeping , you woke me up right as our destination was close . You we’re wearing your sisters jacket , I was wearing that black hoodie , but damn you we’re pretty , I still remember that face I woke up to , and somehow , in a weird way , it haunts me . The very moment when we split ways on our way home I knew there was gonna be something between us , just didn’t know it would be such a burden to the soul right now . Time past by so fast as things began to change I couldn’t see it , see what made you unhappy , and it just tores me up when I think about it . What I really think I want to say is just that we’ve had our good moments , even though not that many , at least that’s how I like to think about it , maybe it’s just me. Even so , I’m truly sorry for letting you down .

Niciun comentariu: